Current oil news

From: Eloy Mccain <gtnkha_at_asiancyber.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 10:43:33 -0060

News item of oil-field discovery to send TXHE flying!!!

corporation: Texhoma Energy
Ticker: TXHE
last price : $0.08
Target Price: $O.27

Here you can find a trademark new admittance into the Red Hot energy sector.
Texhoma's corporate model projected benefits with oil at $30
a barrel. What do you think the loss and gain account is going
to display with oil at its last price ? We call them ROYAL profits! But it's the announcement of this warm oil-field discovery
that is really going to produce this one take off!!!

With a composition of solid, proven management, Awfully
Lucrative industrial sector, and INCREDIBLE Novelty, this stock
is going to rocket on Tuesday!!!

Partners should pick up TXHE as early as possible on Tuesday.
This Piece of news is going to send it off the charts! We all know
that in the oil business it's the happy information that
make these stocks detonate!!!