spin-off poetic license

From: Tina Munoz <krecwy_at_eyzmedia.de>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 10:20:45 +0800

These are leady being shipped to interested online shoppers.
com launches new site design!
No Borders is a social movement of people opposed to borders, immigration controls, detention centres and forced migration.
Petersburg, Russia are taking place; the russian cops have already arrested, detained hundreds of people.
Romani tradition as she occupies herself with the fate of her people during the Holocaust. com launches new site design! You may want to dance.
The amazing work of Move-on, Democracy for America, Campaign for .
It has been a while since I have written a song. com launches new site design! The fellow blogger this time is me, and this is one of my answers:Do you have a favourite television programme?
Solidarity actions are taking place worldwide.
com, to process credit card orders online for plastic card orders placed on www.
Demonstration against repression! Tips include standard winterization as. Front boot and a rear toe plate, double boots, something else?
It should be a good night.
The passenger car industry is shining and going to outpace the other contenders of the automotive industry soon.
Or the production values?
Three of them are still in prison, two accused of attempted murder and the other of "attack against the authorities" and incitement to attack.
Your presence is more than welcome. com, to process credit card orders online for plastic card orders placed on www. com's "Nothing's Impossible" advertising campaign. com" for good family fun. Apologies to normblog readers. Front boot and a rear toe plate, double boots, something else?
com, to process credit card orders online for plastic card orders placed on www. wakeboard athlete was taken off a ventilator on Sunday, Oct.
com has announced a revamp of the consumer section of its site in a press release.
It has been a while since I have written a song.
com, to process credit card orders online for plastic card orders placed on www.
Meet outside Bank tube station, on corner of Princes Street and Threadneedle Street. Calendar is published by Wild Honey Productions, headquartered in Willow, Alaska.
com, to process credit card orders online for plastic card orders placed on www.
To make Mayday a day where the invisible claim a common voice.
This shockingly high figure has drawn attacks from the Bush . Petersburg, Russia are taking place; the russian cops have already arrested, detained hundreds of people.
Aimed at improving ease of use and making the site more informative, the redesign is part of Free-Flooring.
It has been a while since I have written a song.

overhead_projector.gif