catchy and bryozoa

From: August <evwr_at_lists.village.virginia.edu>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 06:52:22 +0700

  <http://wclrqq.maizeplot.info/?35489422>
  Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah...
By the way, my name is Max.
Hong Kong Phooey, he's fan-riffic!
Ulysses, Ulysses - Soaring through all the galaxies.
He's the boss, he's a pip, he's the championship.
Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down, Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.
Ulysses, Ulysses - Soaring through all the galaxies.
Ulysses - always fighting all the evil forces bringing peace and justice to all.
Just the good ol' boys, never meanin' no harm.
Someday the mountain might get 'em, but the law never will.
One for all and all for one, can sound pretty corny.
This is Mrs H., she's gorgeous, she's one lady who knows how to take care of herself.
I might jump an open drawbridge, or Tarzan from a vine. 'Cause I'm the unknown stuntman that makes Eastwood look so fine.
If you have a

image727.gif