natural resources

From: Bobbie Garza <bsdxc_at_girnapura.com.mt>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 10:47:54 +0200

I was even able to become friends with one of my bunk mates, a girl named Lindsay. but being back to work seems quite surreal. I noticed a flyer in the window at the studio advertising her classes.
Can't explain, but I'm fully awake right now, and in a reminiscing contemplative kind of mood, so I write. I don't understand why they couldn't just have a bottle of mustard for each table and refill the bottle with their crappy camp-grade mustard.
Then some noticeably non-dog squawking occurred. Then we had to report to the flag pole because free time was over and it was time for some structured activity.
I used to do shows with the mother, Isabel, years ago. On the way to Alliance Dance Institute in Alexandria, I passed by National Airport.
I posted last Friday's Washington Hispanic where pics from our last party appeared.
We were having so much fun, we lost track of the time and the few hours that we were able to squeeze in passed by rather quickly. I work at both of these places and staff refers to themselves as ADI which confuses me a little cuz I know two ways of expanding that acronym.
even peanut butter and jelly. After collecting five of them, I noticed my parents' dog, Willow, running back and forth along the rear wall of the house as if he'd found something very good. He responded with cowering, as he should have!
I think I got some special award or patch at the end of camp for it, but it seemed highly overrated.
Each day at camp we would get an hour to do what ever we wanted, and Lindsay and I chose to canoe. Then I took some tissue stuff and tried to make some sort of rigged stamp pad.
Hurray for the internet!
But I call her Isabelita cuz her mom's name is also Isabel who also dances. Dobish takes a look at who is ailing and gets your ready for the upcoming week. Still, in the winter months when business slows down everywhere, it's a matter of getting the word out and enticing a critical mass of customers to come out. I've earned a little vacation time, don't you think? Went to the West building as usual and hung out in my favorite galleries.
In anxious frustration, I did something that to this day I regret. Each day at camp we would get an hour to do what ever we wanted, and Lindsay and I chose to canoe.
But it was fine cuz I didn't have any scheduled plans until the evening.
Eventually I felt like I was going to collapse, and one of the counsellors had to take me to the infirmary.
ketchup, mustard, mayo.
The first night there I laid in my bed, and listened to the squeaks of my fellow campers' bunks and plastic mattresses until the reveille sounded the next morning.
For ten years, I've been relentlessly promoting flamenco and working my butt off to bring the flamenco community closer together.
He told him to go to his cabin and put another shirt on, but poor shirtless kid said he didn't have any other shirts.
And Gabriela studied flamenco guitar.
We'll see if we can get a flamenco pic for the Cabanas signs around the waterfront. I wasn't trying to be the first, it just happened that way. So as I transported my sound equipment home, I had something inspiring to read.
Went to the West building as usual and hung out in my favorite galleries. Oh yeah, my friend Madiha is celebrating her birthday there too, so it should be a lot of fun.

statement.gif