Are Shares 0f This Issue P0ised F0r a Run?

From: malachy faulkner <malachy100_at_aol.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 20:38:24 -0500
The congregation responded in a timid inarticulate gabble, above which rose Deacon Bradleys loud voice, -- Our soul is escaped even as a bird out of the snare of the fowler. The snare is broken and we are escaped. He read the responses in a slow, booming roar, at least half a sentence behind the rest, but the minister always waited for him. As he finished, he saw the sexton standing in the open door. A little more steam, Jehiel, he added commandingly, running the words on to the end of the text.

time. A person who has not studied German can form no idea of what aperplexing language it is.very exhausted and ignorant state. We have the Parenthesis disease in our literature, too; and one may see Yes, I be, said the other harshly, but t aint nothin. Itll pass after a while. Nathaniel, Ive thought of a way you can manage. You know your uncles wife died this last week and that leaves me without any housekeeper. What if your stepmother shd come and take care of me and Ill take care of her. Ive just sold a piece of timber land I never thought to get a cent out of, and thatll ease things up so we can hire help if she aint strong enough to do the work. rattles; and see the Snow, how he drifts along, and of the Mud, how deep hes! Ah the poor Fishwife, it is stuck fast in the Mire; it has dropped itslanguages the similarities of look and sound between words which have nosimilarity in meaning are a fruitful source of perplexity to the foreigner.It is so in our tongue, and it is notably the case in the German. Now there

dir6phpqie4d8.gif