cameo

From: Flossie Hurley <wxmmoj_at_gwilson37.wanadoo.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 04:46:51 +0200

Get rid of your remote.
I've moved countries. How many times have you though: "what will my friends and family think of me if I do this? It shows that peoples perception is a very important factor in getting them to buy and use your products. And a change in title would sometimes triple and quadruple the sales.
It should be the effect. I will chase you down to the end of your driveway and back shouting 'Where are the damn books?
If your competitors have made up their minds to compete on the basis of price, give them a run for their money by coming up with a exhorbitantly priced product of yours.
Get rid of your remote. And then decide to be better than her in "everything" she does.
There is a reason why a tiny diamond is more valuable than a ton of rock. We are going to see more unusual musical and viewable ads pop up everywhere. I stopped reading newspapers totally. If its a news story that will affect you, you will hear about it from your friends.
There is a reason why a tiny diamond is more valuable than a ton of rock. Ain't it a great promotion idea?
Read things that others don't.
If your competitors have made up their minds to compete on the basis of price, give them a run for their money by coming up with a exhorbitantly priced product of yours. Simple: lose the remote.
I will chase you down to the end of your driveway and back shouting 'Where are the damn books?
And every direct marketer would give an arm and a leg for a copy of that book.
I will chase you down to the end of your driveway and back shouting 'Where are the damn books? but blogger erased it out because it had some html errors. If its a news story that will affect you, you will hear about it from your friends. Most of what I came across is junk.
If its a news story that will affect you, you will hear about it from your friends.
The green one you said? And thats where you can use contrast and stand out to win attention. Get rid of your remote. I've moved countries. There is a reason why a tiny diamond is more valuable than a ton of rock.
He tried an idea he'd seen with other products, but which he'd never seen with puppies!

tremor.gif