Emerging Gr0 vvth 0pp0rtunity

From: Della Bush <della10_at_aol.com>
Date: Sun Oct 8 04:27:39 2006
*** WATCH THIS ONE OCT0BER 9.***
***BREAKING NEWS ALERT |SSUE - BIG NEWS COMING ***
OUR END OF THE MONTH SUPER HOT PICK IS: LVCC

Trade Date: Monday, October 9, 2006
Company: LAS VEGAS CENTRAL RESERVATIONS CORP.
Symbol: LVCC
Current Price: $0.90
1 Week Target: $3.00
1 Month Target: $5.00
Rating: 10(10)

Today we are issuing another ALERT on LVCC.
But we think the fun is just beginning with this stock.
It has been showing a steady move up on increasing volume...
It appears to us that the stock is in an accumulation
phase and might be ready for a big pop to new highs.

*** PUT LVCC ON YOUR RADAR FOR MONDAY OCTOBER 9 ***

Look for huge NEWS this company back on the move.
Rumor has the shorts are going to be broken and ST0CK will run!

The last comers disappeared in the church and the sound of singing came faintly to Jehiels ears. Although he was the sexton he rarely was in church for the service, using his duties as an excuse for absence. He felt that it was not for him to take part in prayer and thanksgiving. As a boy he had prayed for the one thing he wanted, and what had it come to? In my note-book I find this entry: July 1. -- In the hospital yesterday, a word of thirteen syllables wassuccessfully removed from a patient -- a North German from near Hamburg; but Underneath is another text, she said, and when your day of freedom comes I want you should promise me to cut the stitches, turn back the silk, and take the second text for your motto, so youll remember to be properly grateful. This is the second text. She put her hands on his shoulders and said in a loud, exultant voice, My soul is escaped as a bird out of the snare of the fowler. The snare is broken and I am escaped. cases of it every day in our books and newspapers: but with us it is themark and sign of an unpracticed writer or a cloudy intellect, whereas withthe Germans it is doubtless the mark and sign of a practiced pen and of thepresence of that sort of luminous intellectual fog which stands forsaying to marry). I heard of an Englishman who knocked at a mans door inHeidelberg and proposed, in the best German he could command, toverheirathen that house. Then there are some words which mean one thingnights; in a word, those which deal with any and all forms of rest, respose, Received on Sun Oct 08 2006 - 04:27:39 EDT