Work at home via Internet and make from $500.00 a week.

From: Nikolay Sazonov <ika_baunsiara_at_o2.pl>
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2006 18:29:19 +0400

Hello,

A large European wholesale company is looking for representatives in USA.
This job will let you make from $500.00 a week.
Your duties will include receiving payments from our customers and sending
the money to our company via Western Union or Money Gram. You will need to
establish a banking account with one of the USA banks or to use your
personal bank account.

If you are interested in our job offer please send us the following
information to inowest_com_at_yahoo.co.uk:

 - your full name
 - your email
 - contact phone number
 - references (if available)

Thank you.

If you have any job related questions please email us at
inowest_com_at_yahoo.co.uk

Yours sincerely,
Nikolay Sazonov
inowest_com_at_yahoo.co.uk