F0rget Big Name vvall st-eet - Little st-0cks

From: josh libbeer <hbgdsvhjdcjhdfhj_at_aol.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 09:52:09 -0300
H0T! HOT! HOT! Stocks Alert Advisory Service for PPTL!
PPTL IS A HOT STOCK!
Get on PPTL First Thing on Friday, it's going to expload!

Company: PREMIUM PETROLM NEW
Symbol: PPTL
Current Price: $0.0120
The price is the minimum for last week and it will boom on Friday!
Worst Scenario Target Price: $0.075
Most Probable Scenario Target Price: $0.095
Best Scenario Target Price: $0.130

WATCH OUT FOR PPTL THIS FRIDAY, WE SEE A GREAT STORY IN THE MAKING!

Recommendation: "STRONG BUY" starting on Friday, October 6, 2006.

Breaking News:
OTCPicks: Daily Market Movers Digest Stock Alerts,
Thursday, September 7th, PPTL 8:09a ET September 7, 2006 (Comtex)
Today our stock watch alerts today include stock alerts for Penton Media, Inc.
Premium Petroleum, Inc. (OTC: PPTL)
Members should pick up PPTL as early as possible on Friday.
We all know that in the this business it's the big announcements that
makes these stocks explode!!!
We see this as a huge profit taking a DEAL.WATCH PPTL LIKE A HAWK!
WATCH THIS ONE TRADE ON THE OCTOBER 6. GO PPTL!

% For it passed as suddenly as it came. He lifted his head and looked again at the great cleft in the mountains, with new eyes. Somehow, insensibly, his heart had been emptied of its fiery draught by more than mere exhaustion. The old bitter pain was gone, but there was no mere void in its place. He felt the sweet, weak light-headedness of a man in his first lucid period after a fever, tears stinging his eyelids in confused thanksgiving for an unrecognized respite from pain. dogs and only got one of them, because he ignorantly bought that dog in theDative singular when he really supposed he was talking plural -- which leftthe law on the sellers side, of course, by the strict rules of grammar, and That was certainly winter temperature; the snow lay like a heavy shroud on all the dead valley, but the strange, blind instinct of a man who has lived close to the earth stirred within him. He looked at the sky and the mountains and put out his bare palm. I shouldnt be surprised if the spring break-up was near, he said. I guess this is about the last winter day well get. BOOK% Received on Fri Oct 06 2006 - 06:06:00 EDT