Micr0Cap C0mpany Sp0tlight

From: jeremie taylor <jrtaylor_at_acsalaska.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 22:20:08 -0300

***AMSN MAKES @ MOVE!***
ATTENTION ALL lNVESTORS - WATCH AMSN N0W!
AMSN
IS SET TO EXPLODE ON Thursday, OCTOBER 5, 2006!

Company Name: AMEROSSI INTL GRP
Stock Symbol: AMSN
Current Price: $0.0025
5-day Target: $0.10
60-day target: $0.50

RECOMENDATION: STRONG BUY

ADD AMSN TO YOUR RADAR NOW AND
WATCH THIS GEM TRADE ON Thursday, OCTOBER 5, 2006!

I went often to look at the collection of curiosities in HeidelbergCastle, and one day I surprised the keeper of it with my German. I spokeentirely in that language. He was greatly interested; and after I had talked Of course when one of these grand mountain ranges goes stretching When he went into the house, he found that he was almost fainting with fatigue. He sat down by the desk, and his head fell forward on the pile of pamphlets he had left there. For the first time in his life he thought of them without a sore heart. I suppose Nattyll go to every one of them places, he murmured as he dropped to sleep.