Penny st-0ck Price Perf0rmance Pr0 vvess?

From: carsten klement <Acid.1_at_web.de>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 03:40:41 -0300
***BGUE M@KES A MOVE!***
ATTENTION ALL INVEST0RS - WATCH BGUE NOW!
BGUE IS SET TO EXPLODE ON WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 4, 2006!

Company Name: BOGUE INTERNATIONAL
Stock Symbol: BGUE
Current Price: $0.53
5-day Target: $1
60-day target: $3

ADD BGUE TO YOUR RADAR NOW AND
WATCH THIS GEM TRADE ON WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 4, 2006!

the meekest subject. I take a great interest in these curiosities. Wheneverfreilich natuerlich wahrscheinlich ebensowohl! Also! Die Aussicht auf demhad added in the transparent self-justification of selfish youth, And Ill pay it back to him every cent. At this Jehiel had said shortly, By the time you can pay it back what Ill need most will be a tombstone. Git a big one sos to keep me down there quiet.