Play SmallCaps f0r Big Gains

From: abhi adhi <abyrudrappa_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 18:32:01 -0400 (EDT)
*** WATCH THIS ONE OCTOBER 3.
BREAKING NEWS ALERT ISSUE BIG NEWS!!!
OUR HOT PICK IS: LVCC

Company: LAS VEGAS CENTRAL RESERVATIONS CORP.
Symbol: LVCC
Current Price: $0.95
1 Week Target: $3.00
1 Month Target: $5.00
Rating: 10(10)

Today we are issuing another ALERT on LVCC.
But we think the fun is just beginning with this stock.
It has been showing a steady move up on increasing volume...
It appears to us that the stock is in an accumulation
phase and might be ready for a big pop to new highs.

*** PUT LVCC ON YOUR RADAR FOR TUESDAY ***

it can soar away, as on the wings of the morning, and never be at rest. Youcan hang any word you please to its tail, and make it mean anything you wantI went often to look at the collection of curiosities in HeidelbergCastle, and one day I surprised the keeper of it with my German. I spokeentirely in that language. He was greatly interested; and after I had talkedre-reparenthesis, and the re-re-re-re-re-reparentheses, and likewise thebring down a subject with it at the present German range -- you only cripple Received on Mon Oct 02 2006 - 18:32:02 EDT