Hello My Dear Friend

From: Natasha <ilikeylk1009_at_purin-muffin.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2006 21:25:47 +0400

Hello Dear Friend! Do not think that it is dust and do not hasten to
press a magic key "DELETE"! The first, that I want to tell that it not
dispatch, I have found your address on dating a site and I do not
search from first day for any serious relations! Probably I am
mistaken, but that I want to find the first, it is friends on the
Internet! And if, we shall find any sympathy each other, big than
friendship and we shall be compatible, I think more serious relations
are quite real also! Yes, yes, yes now it is a little about me..... I
NOT the lonely girl, at me was a lot of friends, BUT I do not have
friends to men. To me 28 years and I am single woman! My name Natasha!
My height 173 cm and my weight 53 kg! if you want to see my pictures ,
then you must go this link:
http://foto.rambler.ru/users/rabota999111/_photos/

Now my CONDITIONS: - If to you from 30-50 years old If to you also it
is lonely as me or it is not lonely, and you search for the
girlfriend!
THEN YOU SHOULD TO HASTEN WRITE ON MINE E-MAIL: dushka_777_at_mail.ru

Only do not think that it is the next silly joke.... Probably it is
chance!!!! And the everything else, we find out closer each other by
the following letter!!! Yours faithfully Natasha

PS: my photos here : http://foto.rambler.ru/users/rabota900/_photos/