Good day to you! Do you want to benef it from great cred it deals right now?

From: Rufus <Michelcodeposit_at_rottier.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2006 20:10:07 +0900

Good day to you! Do you want to b enefit from great credi t deals right now? Saw a great car but don't have enough cas h? There is something to help you out!Greatest c redit deals, low interest, easy application.Deal with us and you'll get the mon ey for your needs, just like the thousands of people we already served.At last there is no such thing as something you cannot afford. All you need is our assistance! http://C0R3.scazwerd.com/?ncache=1031571