Penny st-0ck Paradise?

From: fred valone <freddy_at_datadawgs.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 14:09:14 -0400 (EDT)

pendants, and discard the rest of the vocabulary. This would simplify theSCHLAG-WASSER, which means bilge-water -- and including SCHLAG-MUTTER, which "Sister, that trees just as old as I be. Ive prayed to God, and Ive promised myself that before its as tall as the ridge-pole of the house, Ill be on my way." is no improvement upon "Declarations of Independence," so far as I can see.rooted creature of the woods. When he was eleven and his father went away to the Civil War, he had watched him out of sight with no sorrow, only a burning envy of the wanderings that lay before the soldier. A little later, when it was decided that he should go to stay with his married sister, since she was left alone by her husbands departure to the war, he turned his back on his home with none of a childs usual reluctance, but with an eager delight in the day-long drive to the other end of the valley. That was the longest journey he had ever taken, the man of almost three-score thought, with an aching resentment against Fate. "I came off here because I couldnt hold in at home any longer," answered the other between sobs. "You see I cant go away. Her husband treats her so bad she cant stay with him. I dont blame her, she says she just cant! So shes come back and she aint well, and shes goin to have a baby, and Ive got to stay and support her. Mr. Bradleys offered me a place in his store and Ive got to give up goin to the navy." He suddenly realized the unmanliness of his attitude, rose to his feet, closing his lips tightly, and faced the older man with a resolute expression of despair in his young eyes. Of course when one of these grand mountain ranges goes stretching