alight

From: Kerry Crews <emmett_at_didamail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 04:13:05 +0200

Sometimes we hadmore bread in the evening, sometimes not.
One day, I remember, wecrossed the Seine eleven times.

When he fell ill he was at the Hotel Scribe, and taking ahundred francs a day in tips.

He hadsaid that dishwashing jobs were to be had for the asking during the summer.

Then afterwards I can come back and carry my otherthings out in my pockets.
Rest assured, my dear one, that I will remember thee always.
When he fell ill he was at the Hotel Scribe, and taking ahundred francs a day in tips.

contaminant.gif