warning

From: Corey Archer <uocei_at_totalnet.com.br>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 09:27:44 +0400

Sensationall revoolution in medicine!

E'''nlarge your p''enis up to 10 cm or up to 4 i'c'h'e's!

Its h'erbal solution what hasnt side effect, but has 100% guaranted results!

Dont lose your chance and but know wihtout doubts, you will be impressed with results!

Clisk here http://liquidloung.info

I suppose that I sort of hoped you would read it, you know; otherwise, why would I have left it out?
But there was still that strong, hurtful moment of guilt — like a quick deep stab-wound.
By the time their trash was stashed in the big drum with KEEP YOUR BEACH CLEAN stencilled on the side, Paulie's beach-toys picked up (that's my name Paulie I'm Paulie and tonight ma'll put Johnson's Baby Oil on my sunburn he thought inside the thunderhead where he now lived) and the blanket folded again, the piling had almost wholly reappeared, its blackish, slime-smoothed sides surrounded by sudsy scuds of foam.