Sex toys, cheap prices yxJx0uJt5kXa8l2L19hepHgnPknVwyxC3NQnoZc

From: <deaitch_at_webtv.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 14:39:17 -0400 (EDT)
Only Best V1brators here, try and be happy;)

TRY NOW!!!
$ex toys, cheap prices

$yI0n7FuCiLXckMikkpLmdYVaF57ewRHkdBMqxp0tb07dr0io2lmHmTC$zPJMpBMzctMsc6cl@LT6P

=05C5D5F4B0D4263B3B6A2AO@26791@BA8A0A7969@5F899D858O888A8F8FB5F3FFE=

How doe$ the l@nguage of a world view function? The importance of these questions becomes clear if we see how many different languages will have to be translated in our integral world view We need words like "emotion" and "Gestalt" (otherwise the psychological aspects are ignored), but also words like "purpose," "group," and cohesion" (otherwise we miss the sociological aspects); we need "cell", "species", and "evolution" (to be able to talk about living beings), "planet", "star" and "galaxy" (from astronomy), "differential equation", "field", and "vector" (from mathematics and theoretical physics). All these words however are part of heterogeneous languages, and this is a great difficulty in the task that we have placed before us. Some words come from formal languages and have a more or less precise meaning (the last three for example), others (the first four) have their origin in natural languages and although they have precise meaning, they are not defined in an axiomatic way. Received on Mon Sep 25 2006 - 14:39:18 EDT