Earn a University Degree based on your professional experience. NhHaqInxHfFrI

From: <deagle_at_crain.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 07:05:25 -0400 (EDT)

@ Genu1ne University Degree in 4-6 weeks!

Have you ever thought that the only thing stopping you from a great job and better pay was a few letters behind you name?
Well now you can get them!

BA BSc MA MSc MBA PhD

Within 4-6 weeks!
No Study Required!
100% Verifiable!

These are real, genuine degrees that include Bachelors, Masters, MBA and Doctorate Degrees. They are fully verifiable and certified transcripts are also available.

Just call the number below.
You’ll thank me later…

1-213-596-5768
24 hours a day, 7 days a week including Sundays and Holidays

43YslgKCXRVtFfqA85pg17a9me

A scientific explanation looks for the "why" of the phenomena. In one way or another we need to bring a phenomenon back to its antecedents, and to construct a reasoning in the form of "if A, then B." For instance, if gravitational force has a particular value, then the acceleration with which material objects fall will be such. Description exposes the elements involved, and the connection to initial conditions gives us insight into the coherence between the elements of the description. "If..., then..." can, however, have different meanings. Whether an explanation is satisfactory depends on whether the one hearing the explanation is satisfied with the elements taken as postulates. Thus, in practice, explanation often comes to mean the derivation of less evident facts from very general postulates, laws and patterns. There may be an attempt to express these postulates and basic principles systematically, but they themselves re main unexplained. Moreover, we know that every axiomatic system is incomplete, and will hence provide an explanation only to a certain point. Therefore, the human mind will always keep looking for deeper explanations, as exhibited, for example, by Plato and Spinoza. Every language points to a more general meta-language. Ideally, such a system of general principles would allow us (1) to derive the laws that govern our world, (2) to stipulate the initial conditions of the birth and evolution of our universe and of the life that has developed in it, (3) to derive the tendencies of the history of the universe and of the evolution that takes place in it. It is clear that such an ideal can only be reached in a process of approximation (asymptotically). Received on Thu Sep 21 2006 - 07:05:26 EDT