You have got new mail from Victoria, 25 years old, Rusia, dating breach

From: Irina S. <ika_shofiani_at_plasa.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 22:31:48 +0400

Dear User of our Site!
 You have got new mail from Olga, 25 years old, Rusia, matchmaking

 Please, check 5 unread notes from girls:

 http://www.NEW11RECENTLADIESPROFILES.INFO/7e68710d5f/?

 And, please, check 5 new adults' ladies profiles at our section also.
 Don't forget to look through our special offer:

 http://www.NEW11RECENTLADIESPROFILES.INFO/ads/2499aa9f26/?

 If you have any problems, please, ask the manager.

 Nice wishes,
 admin_at_NEW11RECENTLADIESPROFILES.INFO
 manager
 Julja