I have ssex much longer, because I take Exxtra-Time!

From: Britt <Brittcompare_at_rotyoe.de>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 07:51:27 +0200

Woo-hooo! While millions complain, you can benefit from an all-covering solution. Extra-Time - the name says it. It gives you extra time of pleasure and extra confidence. Lack control over your squirting? Partner unhappy with the time you last in bed? Enter here: http://yfolkopsd.com/gal/get/ This is your chance to build relationship of your dreams with your partner.