07 SEPT 2006 concerns "SN"

From: Sadie Shirley <tkutz_at_rockfordblacktop.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 00:19:09 +0180

Company: Texhoma Energy

To all our valued readers, here's a pick that is
going through the roof this week and next!!! In the
hugely lucrative Oil sector, Texhoma Energy has the
Recipe for HUGE GAINS!!!

Symbol: TXHE
Current price: Around $O.11
Target price: $O.35
Recommendation: STRONG_BUY

Why is this stock getting our highest buy rating? It
has the perfect recipe for incredible gains:

1) Tight float - It's as fresh as they come and is so
tight most stock is held by only two major
institutions.

2) Exposure and promotion - Texhoma Energy is being
heavily promoted for the next two weeks. EVERYONE is
going to know about this winner!

3) News - We are expecting HUGE news related to
drilling results. Did they hit the mother load?
Get ready!!!

Get in now BEFORE the news, and at the BEGINNING of
the promotion! Turn $500 into $2000 easily!!!

Trade smart and WIN!!!