Girls if you love your boy you need to try it;)

From: <deakonmex_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 11:02:17 -0300

ATTENTION LADIES!

DONT SETTLE FOR ANYTHINK BUT the BEST!

Try The AMAZING JACK RABBIT!

CLICK HERE!

=05C5D5F4B0D4263B3B6A2A0A26791ABA8A0A7969A5F899D8580888A8F8FB5F3FFE=

He who wants to have a future-oriented global view of the history of humanity needs a world model and an action model that enable him to make reliable prognoses. For example, the explosion of the world population is clearly a problem that has ecological, political and ethical implications. How can we construct a meaningful opinion about this problem, if we do not know the capacity of the earth and the origin of this explosion? One who seeks a world explanation needs a world description. A global wo rld model is impossible without a place for man, who knows, acts and evaluates. And as we remarked already, the acting subject becomes more and more the whole of humanity. Every evaluation for the sake of action implies a knowledge of the present situation. A global action model presupposes a world model, and it also needs a model of the instruments, materials and possibilities. For example, can a project to populate other planets as a possible solution for the population explosion be taken seriously or is it pure speculation? Constantly one needs a confrontation between new insights and traditional models of interpretation. For example, are we sure that chemical agriculture and even chemical medicine solve more problems than they will eventually create? Received on Mon Aug 28 2006 - 07:13:22 EDT