(no subject)

From: Earl Fuentes <UCJIUWQSSPBG_at_texaspropertytax.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 14:41:34 -0100

Do you want a w-atch?

In our online store you can buy r e p l i c a s of R o l e x watches and
other brands. They look and feel exactly like the real thing.

- We have 100+ different brands in our selection
- Best prices on the market Just For You
- Great Discount Live Support Extended Warranty
- Free shipping if you order 2 or more
- Save up to 85% compared to the cost of other r e p l i c a s
- Standard Features:
- Screw-in crown
- Unidirectional turning bezel where appropriate
- All the appropriate r o l e x logos, on crown and dial
- Heavy weight

Clisk here: http://eyesware.info

""You're a brave woman, Mrs.
Too many bastards in the world already, and I don't want to see you going in the Army at sixteen.
He reached down, but the tips of his fingers stopped a clear three inches short of the floor, where one of the two or three bobby-pins that had fallen from her hair as she charged him lay.