Your cash, necklace tree

From: Kip Logan <KipLogan_at_0451.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 14:06:45 +0240

Worried about the loss of erectoin? EVEN if you have no
erectoin problems SOFT CIA1LIS would help you to bring
back some romantic moments that u lost in past.

Just disolve half a pil under your tongue and get ready for action
in 15 minutes. SOFT CIAPLIS! It makes your lovemaking incredible!

VISIT US TODAY, AND GET OUR SPECIAL 70% DISCBOUNT OFER!

http://imfioj.hobdex.info/?76969351

Instant shipping worldwide. Absolutely CONFIDENTIAL and SECURE purchase.

and this one--surely one of the most provocative of all: "Write me a story
The VAIO Central is a Control Panel applet that gives you access to many of the unit settings in one central location. It reminds me of the Microsoft Windows Powertoy: Tweak UI. You can do everything from manage your power settings to disable the VAIO boot animation. And speaking of the VAIO Power Management utility, it rocks. You can tweak several settings to squeeze every last bit of juice from the battery. I have set up my S270 to last as long as 5 hours...but that is with EVERYTHING turned down. And last but not least, the Sony VAIO Wireless utility does a nice job of walking you through connecting to a wireless network.