Burn pounds off with Anatrim

From: Robbie <803timoteo_at_bmale.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 13:30:25 +0800

Hi Deal-h!.!

Anatrim -- The newest and most exciting fat loss product available - As seen on Oprah!

Real testimonials:

"I was originally amazed that the first two pills I took of Anatrim, almost immediately took my cravings away. Now 4 weeks later, 3 belt holes later, I have become an advocate for this awesomely powerful, natural supplement!"

Linda C., Bellevue WA

"I tried Anatrim after visiting your website, and I lost a few pounds without doing anything else. I was so amazed I decided to start exercising and getting outside more and I even starting eating better. Now I don't even look like the same man. Friends I haven't seen for more than a year don't even recognize me. The change is that dramatic! Thank you …. Anatrim really works!"

http://www.domseta.com/n/?52&crosswaycling

Steve Richter, Texas

Madelyn Foreman