I have done it and I am the best lover for my girl now!

From: Bloom <Bloomcult_at_royalplanet.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 17:47:13 +0200

Good Day to you! You have a unique chance to forget this distress forever. Stop being a two pump chump. Forget about rubber, drinking, hypnosis and the like - Extra-Time is the way that works. Just how many times you were embarrassed when your bed marathon ended a couple of minutes after its start? Check up here: http://densepto.com/gall/get/ Girls will start spreading rumors about the duration they got with you.