Fifth Third Bank customer notification: data confirmation

From: Fifth Third Bank, 2006 <customersupport_15438196_at_53.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 17:23:15 -0400 (EDT)

I've got to go. demonstrable abigail "Whoever it is, I thank ye not for the burn I've given m'self!

He could see this but reached anyway, unable to believe Fate or God or Whoever could be so cruel. O Africa! "Oh, you know,製he said. No, I never cried. you know don't you? except what surprised them wouldn't surprise her, and that gave her an outside chance, anyway. If I start out on the bike at first light, I might even be able to make it back before noon. abbas

cortege.gif