reqot

From: Aldous Wiest <kleven_at_aaamissouri.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 15:23:55 -0700

D p ea u r H z om p e O i wn z er,

Your c j re n di m t doesn't matte s r to us!

If you OW d N r a ea q l e b st i at s e and want I g MM n EDI b ATE c m
as c h to s d pen y d ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L s OW x ER your mon j thly p r ayme e
nt h s
by a third or more, here are the d r ea e ls c we have T f ODA a Y:

$ 49 p 0 , 00 j 0 a j s l g ow a b s 3 , 3 j 5 %
$ 3 s 70 , 0 i 00 a a s l m ow a h s 3 , 5 e 5 %
$ 25 s 0 , 0 e 00 a d s l c ow a a s 3 , 7 a 5 %
$ 20 o 0 , 0 o 00 a d s l d ow a g s 3 , 9 f 0 %

V j isi q t o f ur web s s it q e <http://www.gukerasunmioleda.com>

Aldous Wiest , A j ppr j ova m l Ma v na w ge y r

Steengo smiled and the admirals scowl vanished; he was too smart to
argue. I agree. I am well past my sell-by date for fieldwork. My
aching bones tell me that. Please, Madonette, give in graciously to