husud

From: Ianthina Carpenter <dunviloria_at_bienestar.org>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 09:12:23 -0700

D z ea m r H v om w e O y wne r r,

Your c x re z di y t doesn't matt z er to us!

If you OW t N r z ea u l e a st l at o e and want I y MME s DIAT m E c q
as c h to s j pe f nd ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L f OW h ER your month t ly pa q yme i
nt l s
by a third or more, here are the d u ea u ls c we have T i OD h AY:

$ 4 g 90 , 00 f 0 a c s lo o w a v s 3 , 3 p 5 %
$ 3 p 70 , 0 n 00 a a s l p ow a x s 3 , 5 n 5 %
$ 2 x 50 , 0 j 00 a w s l f ow a t s 3 , 7 t 5 %
$ 20 n 0 , 00 d 0 a x s lo o w a i s 3 , 9 n 0 %

V s is e it ou f r web s y it j e <http://www.zubinemoken.com>

Ianthina Carpenter , A a ppr x ova t l M h ana v ge n r

longest journey begins with but a single step.
Im not happy about the way this operation is going, I said
unhappily. Spooning up the almost tasteless gruel that appeared to be