huge chickweed

From: burnside <aquaclout_at_usa.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 11:38:25 -0400
The life of a trader is full of alerts and stresses. I guess you know that just as well as I do. You need something to guide you through the hurdles – like some insider stock facts that will drive you to the top!

TRADER AND INVESTOR ALERT!

FRIDAY AUGUST 4, 2006

GLOBEX INC.

Symbol: GLX I.PK

BIOETHANOL PLAY!!

Price: $0.65
Traders who use this stock in their next trading day will receive profits that will leave you stunned.

RECENT HEADLINES:

1)Globex, Inc. Advances to Full Scale Testing Stage of Its New SCF Technology- Company Ready to Test Technology in Complete Pilot Ethanol Production Facility 2)Globex, Inc. Announces Positive Trial Results for Its New SCF Technology- Technology Exhibits High Lignin Removal Using Wood Chips

DECIDE FOR YOURSELF!!

IS THIS THE "HOTSHOTSTOCKALERT" YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR?!!
Benefit from this rising stock as it gains popularity.

A huge chance to increase your gains with this stock! May your trading rode miss hurdles and pass through days of dazzling success!