███ 清 廉 正 直 ███

From: ███ English 嗆 聲 ███ <jennyys_at_servicehome.org>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 15:38:21 +0800
寄件人:███ English 嗆 聲 ███ <service@english21.us> 主旨:███ 清廉正直 ███ English怎麼說?

  主題 :

Integrity 清廉正直

  例句 :

As long as allegations of corruption are linked to the First Family, the thoroughness of the investigations and integrity of the investigators are both questionable.

祇要貪腐傳聞扯上第一家庭,檢調的完整性及檢調人員的正直性都令人懷疑。

感想 :

With so many cases of corruption linked to A-Bian and the First Family, few people can endorse President Chen as a man of integrity.

Many people now expect Ma Yingjiu will win the 2008 Presidential Election, and bring a cleaner political environment to Taiwan. We have little doubt Mr. Ma is a man of integrity; however, judging from his recent performance, we are concerned we could end up with a squeaky clean but incapable president. Now what good does that do us?

由於有這麼多貪腐的案子牽連到阿扁和第一家庭,很難有人能為陳總統背書說他是一個清廉正直的人。

許多人寄望馬英九2008年贏得總統大選,給台灣帶來較乾淨的政治環境。我們對馬英九的清廉正直並沒有存疑;但是從他最近的表現來看,我們耽心事情演變到最後我們有的不過是一位非常清廉卻依然無能的總統。那對我們又有什麼好處呢?

 您有不滿,想用英文嗆個聲嗎?需要我們幫忙,請寫下(中文20個字內)寄給我們。
 解答將公佈在藍芽英語世界【英語嗆聲】專欄。

 內 容:
 嗆聲人:  電話: