gain arlen

From: Sonia <burma.burma_at_legislator.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 14:55:02 -0500
Greedy folks have long arms Never judge by appearences Tomorrow never comes
One father is more than a hundred schoolmasters.
Revenge is a dish best served cold Turtle can't walk if he nah push he head outa he shell.
A cat has nine lives.
The West Wind Always Brings Wet Weather, The East Wind Wet and Cold Together, the South Wind Surely Brings Us Rain, the North Wind Blows It Back Again A dog who attends a flea circus most likely will steal the whole show.
Absence makes the heart grow fonder.
A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood. Let thy fountain be blessed: and rejoice with the wife of thy youth.
Grow your own dope - plant a man!
Sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me Every bird loves to hear himself sing

r89e2k6.gif