Fwd: !

From: Ivan Conley <gfqbewwzxl_at_poczta.onet.pl>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 05:20:22 -0400 (EDT)

He pressed the crook of his elbow more tightly against his eyes. clearwater brevity After all of this, could God really be cruel enough to let her die?

He heard a light shuffle-scuffle and looked quickly in the corner, expecting to see the trooper crawling toward him, one brown eye peering from the hash of his face. Paul, you're mean! I walked until I was in the woods and just dumped everything. Who had said that? Why, they found his body a whole year after. You see, I began by loving only the part of you that makes such wonderful stories, because that's the only part I had — the rest of you I didn't know anything about, and I thought that part might really be quite unpleasant. This time he flexed the fingers of his right hand several times before picking it up. copter

circus.gif