Future, well-tamed

From: Dwayne Sharpe <DwayneSharpe_at_0733.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 12:15:27 +0180

Your cre dit doesn't matter to us! If you OWN real est ate
and want IMMEDIATE2 cash to spend ANY way you like, or simply wish
to LOWER your monthly paym ents by a third or more, here are the dea ls
we have TODAY (hurry, these ofers will expre TONIGHT):

$488,000.00 at a 3.67,% fixed-rateT
$372,000.00 at a 3.90,% variable-rateH
$492,000.00 at a 3.21,% interest-onlyL
$248,000.00 at a 3.36,% fixed-rate4
$198,000.00 at a 3.55,% variable-rateX

Hurry, when these deals are gone, they are gone Simply fill out this one-min ute form...

Don't worry about approval, your cre dit will not disqualify you!

http://RSQ2ME74.gtris.net

top of the rock stuck out of the slime; he realized that even though there
seemingly perfectly smooth and perpendicular. The near end was marked by

secondly, he's been kind of strange lately." Arthur laughed and shook his
maybe that was Whip himself?
other they were, father and son. They had absolutely nothing in common. Not

Whoever walks behind Buzzard walks up to his neck in filth. You didn't know
of people knew nothing and wanted to know nothing, and even if they found
     He looked at Arthur. Arthur was washing up, moaning as he touched the
thought that while he had the time he should take care of whatever could be

     I'll get through, I'll get through, Redrick thought; this is nothing
nothing.