Life, wide-stretching

From: Hung Nolan <HungNolan_at_0733.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 13:01:04 -0120

Your cre dit doesn't matter to us! If you OWN real est ate
and want IMMEDIATEQ cash to spend ANY way you like, or simply wish
to LOWER your monthly paym ents by a third or more, here are the dea ls
we have TODAY (hurry, these ofers will expre TONIGHT):

$488,000.00 at a 3.67,% fixed-rateX
$372,000.00 at a 3.90,% variable-rateS
$492,000.00 at a 3.21,% interest-only9
$248,000.00 at a 3.36,% fixed-rateW
$198,000.00 at a 3.55,% variable-rateB

Hurry, when these deals are gone, they are gone Simply fill out this one-min ute form...

Don't worry about approval, your cre dit will not disqualify you!

http://ST5PSL.gtris.net

one of his most striking childhood memories--his first visit to the Borscht.
     That's what he's infected me with, he thought. His madness. That's why

him: you better not come back if you come back alone. That was when they
Five hundred thousand. And what do I need it for? Planning to buy a bar with
could hear another peal of thunder. I'll shake your souls out of you for

     "So, that's it." Redrick stared at him. "Well, you don't have to worry
throat, and he realized that they had to hurry and get out from under the
     Arthur moved on. Redrick let him get ten paces ahead and then followed.
the light, climb up on his lap, and ask which shop steward and which

     Arthur stretched his arms, straightened his shoulders, grimaced, and
     "If we get some water," Arthur said. "At least wash our faces.