Hello from Galya

From: Galechka <info_at_008.ru>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 11:40:38 +0300

Greeting,

I think we had correspondence a long time ago if it was not you I am sorry.
If it was I could not answer you because my Mozilla mail manager was down for a
long time and I could not fix it only with my friend's help I got the emails
address out for me ..:)
I hope it was whom we were corresponded with you are still interested, as I am,
though I realize much time has passed since then...
I really don't know where to start ....
Maybe you could tell me a little about yourself since I lost our early letters,
your appearance,age , hobbies, and are you still in the search?
If it was you I wrote to and you are interested to get to know me better, I have
a profile at :
http://www.searching-for-loving.com/

Don't really know what else to say for now I hope this is the right address

Let me know if you are interested, And I hope
you won't run when you see my picture :-)

talk to you soon!

Galya B.

If you think that you were subscribed by mistake for this mail
delivery or if your email has been added without your permission,
please, visit http://searching-for-loving.com/ and unsubscribe from our mails.