Fwd: CHANGE

From: Lorna Wilkerson <mqqtkcdezqt_at_ciberaula.infase.es>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 15:55:56 -0400 (EDT)

If we're left alone, I'll probably sleep right through until tomorrow morning. bellyache battle You can even have an extra pill in the night if you need it.

Although the picture accompanying the obit was even grainier and fuzzier than usual, Paul saw that Paulette Simeaux made "Queenie»Beaulifant look like Thumbelina. Blood ran into her eyebrows, down her cheeks, along either side of her nose. For a moment Paul thought the extremity of his terror might kill him. Paul doubted it. Or an accident? He turned back to the word processor and wrote fast, almost bludgeoning the keys:The kid heard a sound in the back of the building and although the thought of rats crossed his mind, he turned the corner anyway — it was too early to go home because school didn't let out for another hour and a half and he had gone truant at lunch. The seriousness of the crash itself had been masked by the violent battering the Camaro had taken as it travelled to its final resting place. camellia

benzedrine.gif