Professional Answering Service for your Business.

From: Customer Support <info_at_24-7answeringservice.info>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 08:45:48 -0500
Attention All Contractors...

Are you still using voicemail to run your business and want your life back? It's time to experience the benefits of an answering service that understands your industry. Check out Specialty Answering Service's Contractors Division and watch your business GROW.

1.888.532.4794
Call our offices or use the navigation bar below to explore our service.

Specialty Answering Services, P.O. Box 60368, King of Prussia, PA 19406. Questions? Feedback? E-Mail us or call our offices at 1-888-532-4794. To be removed from our e-mail distrubution list, please follow the link below. PLEASE DO NOT reply directly to this e-mail, all direct replies are deleted. Click Here to view our Privacy Policy.

Speciality Answering Service · PO Box 60368 · King of Prussia, PA 19406
This e-mail message is an advertisement and/or solicitation.