Notification issued for your account

From: PayPal Service Department <updates_at_paypal.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2006 15:34:45 -0100
Thursday, May 20, 2006

Resolution Center: Your account is limited.

PayPal is constantly working to ensure security by regularly screening
the accounts in our system. We recently reviewed your account, and we
need more information to help us provide you with secure service. Untill
we can collect this information, your access to sensitive account features
will be limited. We would like to restore your access as soon as possible,
and we apologize for the inconvenience.

This is done for your protection only you, the recipient of this email can
take the next step in the remove limitation process.

Why is my account access limited?

We have reason to believe that your account was accessed by
a third party. Because protecting the security of your account is our primary
concern, we have limited access to sensitive PayPal account features.
We understand that this may be an inconvenience but please understand that
this temporary limitation is for your protection.

How can I restore my account access?

Please visit the Resolution Center and complete the
"Steps to Remove Limitations before May 22, 2006"

Completing all of the checklist items will automatically restore your
account access.

Thank you for using PayPal!
The PayPal Team

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and
you will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal
account and click the Help link located in the top right corner of any
PayPal page.

Copyright ? 1999-2006 PayPal. All rights reserved.