Re: Hi... poison-tipped

From: brodie smiley <lydacolvin_at_phpwebhosting.com>
Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 20:34:29 -0400

How much are you paying for your Home? To much?
You have been pre-approved to fill out for a ref inance laon,
if you need some cash to spend ANY way you like, or simply wish
to LOWER your monthly payments by a third or more, etc.

We skip the middle man to save hundreds with deals we have!
This offer is for you, we DONT CARE about your credit.

Apply online now for your instant quote. Stop over paying...

http://verrt.org/d2/

salt tree unhappy-eyed variety shop place-holding jack saddle
ill-behaved Zero-zero
ball sage mud pie pseudo devotion hair kiln typewriting telegraph fast-running
well-borne lark finch surface resistance mild-tempered buckle stamper
canicola fever Pro-javan bon chretien
pleasure seeker snowy-headed tail rope
sand pipe joy-dispelling snuff brown cross-church jingle shell
pedal coupler berberonic acid