Great Job Offer ID: 2223074

From: Suzanne Zuniga <ethiopia_at_royalco.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 06:14:13 +0200

Royal UDC

Good day!bee cerebral

The Royal UDC Company is searching for full and part-time couriers and financial managers due to staff increase. Our company has been doing a successful business for more than 18 years already. We have over 10000 partners all over the world and they trust us. We have a good shipping and financial market position. If you want to work in a successful company with a future potential career development… If you are a communicative, responsible and accurate person.... If you are a man of purpose and want to gain a real success in life… Begin to work next week! Fill in the form on our web-site right now! Please click here to work in Royal UDC.indentation6052

Message ID: 1683677376608

Respectfully, Royal UDC
Copyright © 1988-2006 Royal UDC. All Rights Reserved.

8843460258071169294