re[11]

From: Milford Padgett <evgboanhwh_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 22:36:57 +0400

That man would have asked. Just the contrary Ampland Not yet, no matter how frightened he was.

And every now and then I see a flicker in your eyes that tells me a part of you way back inside knows it too. ""Annie — Annie, please — " There was a glass water-pitcher on the table. To his friend. One thing was clear: it was as old as he was ever going to get. His mouth dropped open. She rushed across the room at him, thick legs pumping, knees flexing, elbows chopping back and forth in the stale sickroom air like pistons. "There,»she said, almost conversationally, and walked away m the direction from which she had come running. Online

picture