re [17]

From: Daniel Knight <uknvxvwd_at_surfeador.com>
Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2006 11:25:14 +0300

Instead, she went back to work. Alabama You'd better not.. The door was just in reach.

"It really is the best Misery story of them all, and I do so much want to know how it all comes out. He was drinking too much and not writing at all. A closer look had shown him a wide white stripe up the cat's back. DUGAN-WILKES NUPTIALS, the clipping was headed. The hole in the paper had closed with an adamant bang. "He had chalked it off to the pain and to being in a situation where he was not just writing for his supper but for his life. I doan know if it be true, but the Bourkas, dey say even when you get behin蜥er, the goddess, she seem to be lookin蒼t you. What's new?

picture