re[12]

From: Horace Forbes <vuyxqibylff_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 16:16:28 +0100

""I'm all ears. Shall we... in 1892 Anything to be out of it.

Her eyes were dark and deep, and the glow of the kitchen lamps sparkled in each, like small and precious diamonds lying upon darkest jewellers»felt. Nor was that all. He had gotten his fix, if you wanted to be perfectly vulgar about it. and now the rattle of her housekeys as she took them from her purse. Then the pattern broke wide open. Without his even being aware that it was happening, Paul's face rearranged itself into the expression of sincere concentration he always wore while listening to editors. Before this strange experience, he had considered four pages a day to be his optimum output (on Fast Cars it had usually been three — and only two, on many days — before the final finishing sprint). MGM

picture