Contractors NEED an ANSWERING SERVICE.

From: Specialty Answering <info_at_24-7answeringservice.info>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 06:39:24 -0500
Join An Answering Service
REVOLUTION...

It's Time For Change | Are you still looking for a reliable answering service or still using voicemail to run your business? It's time for a change. Check out Specialty Answering Service and experience an answering service revolution.

1.888.532.4794

Call our offices or use the navigation bar below to explore our service.

ATTENTION REAL ESTATE COMPANIES:
Specialty Answering Service's new Real Estate Division is finally live! Please click here for more details.

ATTENTION ALL BUSINESSES:
Specialty has launched its General Answering Service Division. If your business does not fit into a specialty category, we still have you covered.

ATTENTION E-COMMERCE BUSINESSES:
Don't forget to look into our Website Receptionist Service for total inbound call center solutions.

Specialty Answering Services, P.O. Box 60368, King of Prussia, PA 19406. Questions? Feedback? E-Mail us or call our offices at 1-888-532-4794. To be removed from our e-mail distrubution list, please follow the link below. PLEASE DO NOT reply directly to this e-mail, all direct replies are deleted. Click Here to view our Privacy Policy.

Speciality Answering Service · PO Box 60368 · King of Prussia, PA 19406
This e-mail message is an advertisement and/or solicitation.