ATTN: CONTRACTORS - STOP LOSING MONEY.

From: Specialty Answering <info_at_answeringcallcenter.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 02:12:27 -0500
If you have any trouble reading this e-mail, please Click Here to visit Specialty Answering Service.
  Specialty Answering Service Group
Contractors Division Contractors Division
Contractors Division. Explore all of our service divisions. Find our how we get your messages to you. Take our two week no obligation free test drive. Contact a representative NOW.
If you wish to opt-out of future e-mail notifications from Specialty Answering Service Group or its affiliates, please follow the removal link below. DO NOT REPLY TO THIS E-MAIL.

To view our PRIVACY POLICY, please
Click Here.

Speciality Answering Service · PO Box 60368 · King of Prussia, PA 19406
This e-mail message is an advertisement and/or solicitation.