***eBay Confirmation Center***

From: My eBay <aw-confirm_at_ebay.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 16:39:01 +0300

Dear eBay Member:

It has come to our attention that your eBay billing updates are out of order. If you could please take 1-2 minutes out of your online experience and update your billing records you will not run into any future problems with the online service. However, failure to update your records will result in account termination. Please update your records.

Once you have updated your account records your eBay session will not be interrupted and will continue as normal. Failure to update will result in cancellation of service, Terms of Service (TOS) violations or future billing problems.

To update your eBay records now click here:

http://www.scgi-ebay.com

Sincerely,
eBay customer department!

Please do not reply to this e-mail. Mail sent to this address cannot be answered. For assistance,

login to your eBay account and choose the "Help" link in the footer of any page.
To receive email notifications in plain text instead of HTML, update your preferences here.

eBay® UPDATE TEAM

Accounts Management As outlined in our User Agreement, eBay® will
periodically send you information about site changes and enhancements.

Respectfully,
Trust and Safety Department
eBay Inc.

Copyright 1995-2005 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.