Contractors need an Answering Service.

From: Specialty Answering <info_at_answeringcallcenter.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 04:42:26 -0500
CLICK HERE to visit Specialty Answering Service's Contractors Division.

Contractors NEED an answering service.
Everytime your phone rings is an opportunity for you to make money. If you are still using cell phones and voicemail to manage your calls, YOU ARE LOSING MONEY. Imagine the benefit of having a team of professionally trained operators who understood the building and construction industry manage your calls when you could not.

You need a break.
If you are tied to your business, there is a way to break free. Let our trained operators handle your calls when you are un-available, on a job site, or anytime you need. Increase how professional your business looks and experience how many more leads a live operator will capture vs. voicemail.

Specialty. Our specialty operators handle calls like your own every day. As a result, we can manage calls faster and more efficiently than any other answering service.
2 Weeks Free. Not sure if we will be the perfect fit for your company? We let you try us for two weeks free. No contracts. No obligation. No charge. No kidding.
24/7 Customer Care. No answering service is perfect, what makes us different is we give our customers a direct number to your personal customer service rep. If you ever have any concerns, we are here for you 24/7.

More information.
Want more information about our services? Call us at 1.888.532.4794 or click here to explore the benefits of our Contractors Specialty Answering Service Division.

PROUDLY SERVING THE FOLLOWING CONTRACTORS: Building, Roofing, Fencing, Concrete, Drywall, Electrical, Foundation, Gutter, Flooring, Home Inspection, Landscaping, Mason, Painting, Paving, Pool, Stucco, Pest Control, Siding, Waterproofing, Welding, Equipment Rental Facilities, HVAC, and Cleaning/Restoration.

Start by exploring our contractors service.
Request our pricing information.
Take our two week free trial.
Call us at 1-888-532-4794 and see the difference.

Specialty Answering Services, P.O. Box 60368, King of Prussia, PA 19406
Questions? Feedback? Email us or call 1.888.532.4794
Click Here to view our Privacy Policy.

Speciality Answering Service · PO Box 60368 · King of Prussia, PA 19406
This e-mail message is an advertisement and/or solicitation.