Answering service for builders & contractors.

From: T. Andrews <info_at_answers4business.info>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 00:01:59 -0500
Specialty Answering

      ServiceSpecialized Operators For Your Industry.
     Call us at 1.888.852.4794 or log onto Specialty Answering Service.
HOME SERVICES DELIVERY TWO WEEKS FREE CONTACT US PRIVACY POLICY
Join An Answering Service
REVOLUTION...
It's Time For Change | If you have used the same answering service for years and are less than satisfied, or use voicemail and wonder what you are missing, it's time to change how you run your business. Check out Specialty Answering Service and experience an answering service revolution.
1.888.532.4794
Call our offices or use the navigation bar above
to explore our services and see if we have a specialty
division to suit your needs.
Professional Operators
Professional Operators
What Makes Us Different?
-Trained Operators
-No Long Hold Times
-All Messages Verified
-24/7 Customer Service
Try Us For Two Weeks Free...
And see if we are the right fit for your company.  No obligation. No Pressure. No Charge. No Kidding.
Click here to sign up for our FREE TRIAL.

Click here to request pricing information.

Click here to explore our service.

Specialty Answering Service

Specialty Answering Services, P.O. Box 60368, King of Prussia, PA 19406. Questions? Feedback? E-Mail us or call our offices at 1-888-532-4794. To be removed from our e-mail distrubution list, please follow the link below. PLEASE DO NOT reply directly to this e-mail, all direct replies are deleted. Click Here to view our Privacy Policy.

Speciality Answering Service · PO Box 60368 · King of Prussia, PA 19406
This e-mail message is an advertisement and/or solicitation.